처음으로    참여마당     자유게시판
행복 가득 사랑 가득
아이들을 향한 따뜻한 마음이 세상을 움직입니다.
참여마당

부산형 사회연대기금

자유게시판

So You Wish To Get Into Professional Voice Over Acting?

페이지 정보

작성자 Matilda 작성일23-11-20 00:39 조회125회

본문

If you have ever been informed that you have a fantastic voice, then you might have considered using that fantastic voice in a professional way - as a vocalist, commentator or as a voice over talent. Voice over, or adding your voice to advertisements and taped messages, can be a really financially rewarding field for a trained talent.

Next, technology has made it simpler than ever for any one to tape voice overs. The one thing it doesn't do is come with a handbook for how to make them sound excellent. There are a lot of variables that go into making a great sounding recording. If you do not have the right hardware and software no matter how tough you try, an expert voice over artist will constantly out perform you. Just because they have the gear you require in order to accomplish great results. They do this for a living, so they have actually made the investment both in devices and in time to find out how to utilize all of it appropriately. I'm not stating you can't figure it out, or buy the appropriate devices. I'm simply saying not everybody has the time or money to do so.

COUNTRY folk, your greatest obstacle now is to get customers. Concentrate on getting your site seen (pay-per-click with Yahoo and google) and sending your link to all the regional companies in your town. They'll more than happy to know they don't need to go far to get a professional voice over for their industrial or in-house narration.

You will also get unusual requests. A TV station called me one afternoon wanting me to be the voice of a golf ball for an animated area for an upcoming golf occasion. I complied and the area exercised well thank goodness. They had me cry out as the golf ball (me) dropped into the hole!

But the huge issue is where to begin? Is your voice ideal? Could you do it from home, or do you have to go to a studio? Do you have to be an actor? Is the marketplace filled? Where do you find voice over tasks and maybe, crucial of all, do you need to be trained?

Most of what we do when we communicate is what I call "non-verbal"-- it's not the words you say, it's how you state them. You require to be able to utilize inflection, the pitch of your timing, phrasing and voice, feelings and attitudes in your voice to communicate both the reasoning and the emotion of the customers message. And frequently the customer desires their copy carried out in such a way that is not your choice. So you need to be able to develop the efficiency the customer requires while making it sound natural and like your own thoughts and expression. You do not wish to try to learn this on the fly. You could burn some essential bridges at the same time. Take some voice over classes or get some training so you know what is anticipated of you. Then jump in and earn while you find out.

When you're rewritten and refined the script you'll need to print it in a format that is easy to read. The best script worldwide will do you no great if the voice over artist can't make head or tail of what you've written. Use plain font in a relatively large size (no smaller sized than 11). Usage double-spacing, which is clear and leaves area for notes. Include your own notes for instructions so the artist understands what you're attempting to attain. This can include notes on which expressions or words you desire to stress, or if you desire particular phrases decreased or speed up.

To conclude, find a talent agency that can assist you and in return you can help them. Treat your association like a trusted partnership. The more successful you end up being the more successful your representative becomes and the more money you both make.

브라우저 최상단으로 이동합니다